Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My WIP Wednesday #8

Whoa! It's Wednesday already!  My girl graduates tomorrow!  Grandparents are here!!  I think Grandpa was truly blown away at the quilt tops hanging by the machine, awaiting their turn to be brought to full life. Just a little bit of quilting has been happening this week, but here's what's up at the machine:




Katie Loves Chris - I have 5 gals left to do, then a label, and this is finished!


and Dev's owls have glue-basted wings and hearts, waiting for the hopper foot to be exchanged for my satin stitch foot.


Oh, and my piecing machine is seeing some intermittent BOM catchup activity.


Thank you to Lee at Freshly Pieced for hosting WIP Wednesdays - it really keeps me motivated to keep those UFOs going!


This week's stats:
New Projects -

        (Good Girl.)
Completed Projects This Week - 1 

        (Romancing the Rose.)
In Active Progress -

        (Devon's Owls, Katie Loves Chris)
UFO Firing Range - 36.667 (This is down 1, but higher than last week because I found some sneaky old projects hiding out)
Finishes for 2011 - 14  


Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Two charity wheelchair quilts

Katie Loves Chris
Dreamy Unicorns

Trip Around the World with Mr. Hernandez (Mr. Hernandez's)
Trip Around the World with Mr. Hernandez (Heather's)
Be Attitudes
We Love Kelly
Sailing with the Flying Needles (is at the longarm studio!!)
Wagon Wheels West #2
Devon's Silk Spinners

Marissa's Minky Squares
Kelly's Thirties Hand Quilter
Kelly's Calico
Leap Frog Lily Pond

Poor Forgotten Orphan from 15 Years Ago #1

5 comments:

  1. You have a long list there...busy lady...your girl quilt is just too sweet..and your quilting is lovely..I hope to get to that stage one day; I have always hand quilted, and finding it difficult to FMQ and stay in control....lol..but practicing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh!! Those little girls with hearts are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Sue's are too cute and look great. What a long list you have. Congrats on you daughter's graduation. Have fun with all your company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just beautiful your sunbonnets and tha colors you choosed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, cute little sunbonnet girls! And your quilting looks great! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. I'm so glad it keeps you motivated! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.