Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, October 7, 2012

BOMs Away Monday - 8 Oct 2012


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to my Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays!

(We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.)


I'm creeping along, slowly getting more sewing time back into my week.  :)

 Right now I'm focusing my BOM work on the Once Upon a Star project. Got all my fusible pieces for the "Land of the Midnight Fun" block meticulously placed on the fabrics, and a few cut out.


You know, while putting on the labels for the post, I realized I've never shown this project. It's been in the works for 3 years now, because I only work on it seasonally. Here's what it'll look like when it's all finished. 

Once Upon a Star by McKenna Ryan

We're about to head out to do an early dinner on the Royal Gorge Railroad train. Hope the trees are still glorious in the mountains. We sure are loving Colorado! :)  

P.S.  It was a nice half-day trip.  :)  






~*~*~*~*~

So how 'bout you? Did you get any work done on your BOMs or interval projects? Link up here and show it off!


8 comments:

  1. M. Ryan's designs are so daunting. I look at them but have never tried one. We did a train/dinner to the Grand Canyon one year: it was fantastic. Your's looked a little colder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt looks incredible but terrifying! You are my hero for having the courage to tackle it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am behind on my BOM, by two months so I need to get caught up. BTW I have a friend coming from Aus to visit & she loves owls, any cute ideas for a small gift? She is very "crafty"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you are enjoying CO so far. Your quilt will be great when you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea!! I am so behind on my BOM, BOW, BOY, lol. Thanks for the idea!! I will be linking up next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have added your button to my blog. Unfortunately, I was to late to link up for this week, but should be here next week. Thanks for hosting this. It's great for motivating me and keeping me going in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.