Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Glimpses of a Perfect Wedding

My memory cup is overflowing right now - so much to record between Kyle's Marine Corps graduation and the kids' wedding! I'm still wiped out enough to be enormously overwhelmed by the task at hand, so I'm just going to share some of my favorites from pictures that have come to us so far from guests' phones. (I promise, he's a good 5+ years older than his "high-and-tight" haircut and uniform hat make him look! lol)


His hello was the end of her endings
Her laugh was their fist step down the aisle
His hand would be hers to hold forever
His forever was as simple as her smile
He said she was what was missing
She said instantly she knew
She was a question to be answered
And his answer was "I Do"
--Carrie's Poem






















13 comments:

  1. What a lovely wedding, gorgeous bridal dress, and even lovely bridesmaid dresses. Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was perfect, congratulations to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It couldn't have been more perfect!!! Congratulations to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...is there anything more handsome than a Marine in dress blues? (My dad was a Marine, and so I'm biased.) Lovely bride too. Congratulations to all and best wishes for a long and happy life together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Your pictures captured all we need to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a glorious day, a great start to a lifetime of happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lyn, what a proud momma you must be! Your bride is stunning and the day looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lyn, what a beautiful wedding Devon and Kyle had! They make a lovely couple. you had a perfect day for it too. I wish them the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like it was a beautiful day for a wedding. Hope it was all your daughter dreamed it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOOO many congratulations to you and your family on a perfectly lovely wedding! I know how much hard work you all put into it, and it is obvious, it was well worth the effort! My very best to the new couple!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful .... Worth every bit of the effort .... So much love in your photos....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely couple! It looks like it was a perfect day. Thanks for sharing, Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many congratulations to the couple!! They had an iconic wedding. I can’t keep my eyes off of these stunning photos. I just made a list of some historical SF event venues and will visit those spots pretty soon. Actually I need the venue for my wedding ceremony.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.